Topic/ Title: The One And Only
Description: We are living in an age where the latest and greatest… is available, at your fingertip, in a nanosecond. The world is drowning in a sea of sameness. Attention is growing shorter and shorter for you to catch them. There are just too many of you in this world. But the world is only looking for… THE ONE AND ONLY
Top 3 Takeaways:
- Beat no one, compete with no one, and stay unrivaled.
- Stay ahead of the rat race, without being dragged into it.
- Be still in the middle of a noisy world.
Biography / Profile of the Trainer:
- Mohamed likes to call himself a ‘Life Speaker’: bringing speaking to your life and life to your speaking.
- Helps organizations and individuals build better communication, positive culture and innovative performance, especially in managing occupational safety and health, and the industrial sector in general.
- First from the Middle East to reach the World Championship of Public Speaking finals (Washington DC, 2006).
- The 1st – and so far only – from the Middle East to earn the “Accredited Speaker” designation. Globally, he’s the 88th AS.
- Certified Transformational leader (by CMI, UK)
- MBA in Transformational Leadership (St. John York Uni, UK).
- Founder and CEO of Y Access Training Solutions Co.